Tower of Heaven Tower of Heaven

Lovely

This is quite wonderful - like others have said, despite the warning in the submission it's at a good level of challenging that rewards you for working out how to bend the rules and how to get past the obstacles, just as they become frustrating. I was surprised that it was over so quickly, but its short length means that it doesn't become a drag.

The music is wonderful, and really, I had to give it a 10 just for that ending - that was a clever moment, and something that made me realize that the game's sort of defiance of your expectations extended even to the graphics and music at that moment.

Tukky's Christmas Tukky's Christmas

Nice use of TGF2

Nice use of the TGF2 environment - this really shows what can be done quite easily by it :) I really liked the touch of the number of presents representing your lives, and the artwork has a nice style to it.

Grid 30-X10 Grid 30-X10

Nice example

This is a great thing to have as an open MFA example, showing three different gameplay styles in one, and will let people see how to tweak things like the movements as they want. I even like the retro style in its own right, especially that new preloader :)